Creating opportunities for people to have fun at work.
- Positively affecting employee engagement scores resulting in enhanced productivity and bottom line profit.
- Saving valuable time and money on planning and production costs.
- Building and solidifying teams. Well-formed and bonded teams outperform the competition, every time.
- Supporting recruitment strategies to attract the best talent. The upcoming workforce generation is seeking a dynamic and fun culture in the workplace.
- Retaining your personnel. Happy and healthy employees are more likely to stay with the company avoiding costly turnover.
Look who’s realized the power of fun:
People say great things about us. Without us having to bribe them. Which is always nice.
We think of our employees as more than just in their work environment. We consider their stress levels and health. The Fun Dept. supports this outcome and engages our team with their programs. They are great!Joy Zaben,Chief of Staff,Capital One
Working with The Fun Dept. has been a lift to our organization. We value fun in the workplace and working with the funsters has been great for us — the positive feelings continue even after they have left the building. Our Associates talk about various fun interventions for months afterwards.Peggy Eddens,Vice President of Human Capital,WSFS Bank
Our recent business event would not have been the same and not nearly as much fun without The Fun Dept.’s assistance. The delivery got employees from different departments working together and helped to demonstrate the value of teamwork in a fun way. The Fun Department staff members are excellent to work with and are always full of interesting, fresh ideas.Rob Martinelli,President/CEO,Today Media, Inc.
Thank you, Fun Dept., for orchestrating and delivering such an outstanding event last week. You exceeded all our expectations. There is nothing quite like seeing your colleagues face off to bring everyone to the table with their ‘A Game.’Jared Cohen,Brand Manager,AstraZeneca
You guys rock. During your delivery, a lot of people came out of their shells. Because of your facilitation, the room was electric and we could feel the energy.?Kevin Gleason,Training Team,ING DIRECT
Thanks to Team Fun, we now look forward to our Annual Employee Recess each year. It is great to see everyone relax, laugh and pull together as a team. The Fun Dept. rocks and is now part of our WU team!Nicole Romano,Director of Human Resources,Wilmington University